INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING OUT APPLICATION FOR ISL DRAFT REGISTRATION
Eligibility Criteria based on results (time)
- In order to be eligible for the ISL Draft registration, you must have achieved results that are equal to, or better than, the qualification times seen on the table below in at least 2 (two) ISL competition events.
For example: 50 Backstroke and 100 Backstroke (two events); or 100 Freestyle and 100 Butterfly and 200 Butterfly (three events), etc.
- It is important to note that having achieved better results in one event, but in different competition formats, is considered as having achieved eligibility only in 1 (one) event.
For example: qualification times achieved in 50m Butterfly (SHORT COURSE) and 50m Butterfly (LONG COURSE), at different competitions are considered as having achieved qualification time in 1 (one) event only.
What you need to provide
- You shall only provide the results for the events where your best results are equal to, or better than, the qualification times.
- Dates and venues when you have achieved your best results. Only the results achieved on, or after, the 1st of January 2018 will be taken into account. For further convenience, and to maximize your chances of being selected, we have further split that period into two segments:
I-Jan-2018 to 31-Dec-2019
II-Jan-2020 to date
- If you have swum faster than a qualification time on multiple occasions over the respective periods and you remember how many times, please indicate (in brackets) how many times you did so (not mandatory if you don’t remember exactly), in the relevant table and field.
If you are providing your results for the same event, but in different courses (for example SHORT COURSE 25m Pool and LONG COURSE 50m Pool), please indicate your results in different rows.